I watched Buletin Utama tonite, the person said it could be tantamount to contempt of court for anyone to make statements of fact over .. errr u know..
Tapinya.. I m practicing my human right, The right to know what happen? I wonder...
1. How much a political analyst worth? Ble kasi USD30k, holiday trip, jewellery... uish hebat...
2. How can they get hold of the explosive? open market? kat mana kedainya? or... hak kerajaan? who sign the release?
3. Why someone asked to identify the deceased when... the body is blown up to bits?
4. When someone is murdered, why the accused is remanded for investigating of kidnapping?
5. Since when policeman being part-timer (I tot teachers je buat tuition, doctors buat locum)
Please, I just wondering. Just like I'm wondering why Norita's and the Chinese Boy murderer still at large until now.
Oh ada lagi satu dlm suratkabo tadi yang saya x paham...Ni pun memerlukan penjelasan jugak.
He is being investigated under Section 365 of the Penal Code, for kidnapping with the intention to secretly or wrongfully confining the woman, which carries a jail term of up to seven years, upon conviction.
On the same day, the remand period for a chief inspector from the elite Special Action Force or better known as "Unit Tindakan Khas (UTK), and a woman lance corporal from the Petaling Jaya district police headquarters was extended by another week in connection with the murder.The three police personnel are being investigated under Section 302 of the Penal Code for murder, which carries the mandatory death sentence, if convicted.
Napa hukuman utk encik2 polis tu lebih berat?