Fun under the sun!
1. Izan and Lida couldnt make it. Raub and Johor were affected by recent phase 2 flood. Dungun pun banjir jugak. We heard the news that Liza's school were among the flood evacuation centre (betul ke istilah nih).. but i bet if there were no flood, Liza wont come oso. Oppsss...
2. there were only len and i. hehe.. the last time we met was in dec 2005. we had lots to catch up. ended up tido kol 1 sebab sembang... tapinya kesian len hv to wait for 4 hours before i can fetch her.. misti penat giler tu..
3. our 1st choice hotel (Quality) was fully booked. Since len x nak hotel ca ya nun alif and I wanted to stay near sogo so we ended up in selesa inn. for rm80 per nite it is very selesa(comfy). Afterall lots of shopping complexes, bazaar and eateries haven are in within walking distance. sangat puas hati compared to my previous stay in Impiana KL, despite near to KLCC i was blindly robbed rm5 for taxi fared padahal dekat jer tapi nak jalan waktu malam sangat sunyi.. nak drive satu keje lak nak cari parking... jap.. sebenarnya pakcik teksi tu cakap bayar jer berapa suka.. i do not know the rate so kasi jer la... make short that is the main reason why i wanted to stay there. x yah susah2 pikir nak naik apa..
3. After solat subuh, len and i strolled along jalan TAR. macam best jer..
4. Naik Kl tower kena baya seploh hengget. Honestly being a gayat person, i cant understand apa-ke-pekdahnyer.. hehehe tapi seeing that len and et had gud times, automatically i felt happier as long as diorang x suruh berdiri kat tepi2 tower tu sambil tgk bawah.. len sangat suka bergambar, so part of my job was jadi photographer.
5. Then masalah negaranya camna nak balik? Do you know cab's fare from kl tower is rm12? Mak aihh... `There are free shutles tapi sampai main gate jer.. Nasib baik len ngan bijaknya managed to get satu cab yg baru hantar passenger and on his way down. Therefore we paid rm4 jer turun ke petaling street.
6. Been ages since the last time g petaling street. partly i m not gud in bargain, mainly takut sebab penjual kat situ garang2 (dulu la..).. a.k.a chinatown i dont think it suits petaling street anymore. there were bangladeshi and even indonesians as well. We bought bangles.. len bought watches.. ntah berapa lama la boleh tahan eh..
7. Despite Pakngah wrote in his blog dia pangkah eye on malaysia tu, i called him up nak tanya tutup kol brp.. Len excited nak pegi.
8. We reached Tasik Titiwangsa around 8p.m. Punyala panjang queue nak naik ferries wheels. Gilo.. so we ended up duk tepi tasik tgk jetski and pas tu ada fireworks. X puas ati... its visit malaysia year but all the performers were foreigners. fireworks... masyaAllah.. how much they spend on it? I never heard people went to US on 4th july just to see fireworks.. all in all rasanya lebih banyak membebel dlm hati dr enjoying the spectacular view.
9. Acara fevret was makan2..
10. Mcm biasa ada jer la benda yang tertinggal dan cari alasan jer nak beli baru. Len bought several tshirts coz she said lupa bawak and me, no-nightie-but -i-swore-had-packed-it, senang citer beli baru. Tapi cantik giler tambah cantik sebab et yang bayarkan.. mau tiap2 mlm pakai nightie ni je rasanya..
11. Masa g pudu on sunday punyala ramai orang. teket g kuantan pun abis. Luckily there was extra bus. iskkk... pucat len coz she had to drive a 2hour-journey from kuantan to rompi
12. due to x cukup tido sbb asyik jhalan2, shopping, sighseeing and sembang sampai pagi, balik rumah saya pun tidur sepuas2nya... sangat puas ati..
13. Even i've told et and len hundreds times, nak cakap jugak... sangat best la holiday kali ni.. santai betul.. thanx to my 2 wonderful friends.
14. There wont be any AGM until next year coz starting February we will start off our tuition classes. In other word i m saying, I m still the president, uncontested..