Sunday, April 08, 2007

nguyen's


TAC GIA: NGUYEN THU HANG


OUR OLD ROAD

One time I went down our old road

And saw our familiar place full of weeds

I asked myself why you had passed the river so quickly

And left me alone in this sad lane

Smiling with the wind.

IT IS YOUR LOVE

Time please take everything with you

Take the accumulated anguish

Just leave me only one thing

Your love

Which is always the same.

REGRETS

In your life, sometimes you feel regret

For something that is already gone

Love, why did you turn into a butterfly?

Causing life to become a game of tag.

BECAUSE I KEPT QUITE

Then everything will be over

Happiness and sadness

Will become history

Only undeclared love

Remains unchanged and unspoken.





p/s these poem was published in Heritage (Vietnam Airlines mags) rasa mcm indah sgt kan? don u think so?


No comments: