Monday, December 06, 2010

Menghormati MASA orang lain

l

"I'll go because U said u want to see me in action, remember?" said aGudFren.

"But I couldnt make it, juz got the message this morning. I really can't go there", even in any languages I talked, it sounds so silly. Totally Silly.

Actually WE promised to see aGudFren performed. WE as in me n my gang. And the gang won't go if I did not.

Honestly dis ObeyMeCozIhaveSuperPowers attitude is beginning to make me sick. IdoNoWrongSoDontAsk is another in my loathing list.

Top of all Pandai2laKoNakIdupGunaJelaDuitKoSendiri is really annoyed me followed by JanganBerkiraSangatBuatlaAmalSikit.

Yeah right...

Guess, that's why I lauded (uishh) the recent demonstration folks. When ppl treated us like dirt, denied our rights some ppl juz moved to the background n distanced themselves. Only bravehearts will move forwards and seek the justice.

Me? I would only put on a brave face.

Nite everyone. Have a sweet dreams.. I know I wont.

2 comments:

zino said...

salam maal hijrah..

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.