Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Aduhai KC...

2 years ago, I waited alone, talked to no one (because my gang definitely don't want to be seen with me in public - well, not that i care) and read Golf Digest from cover to cover.

Not that I'm into golf anyway, but Jie gave me 3 copies (or maybe 2 copies, I don't remember) because there was an interesting article about him in that glossy magazine.

Then I made quite a scene when I complained about the result. Our kid came 6th in d tournament but she was declared 9th. My gang (who as usual shied away from the crowd) insisted to have a fair result. No 1-8 automatically selected to enter State Level Tournament. Could u imagine our (the entire team) feelings?

Being a kaki-komplen newcomers really make me unpopular (again- I never give a d*mn). Please don't gimme rubbish reasons, because hey! I was 36 at that time. My look could be deceiving sometimes (orang cakapla kan) but I could think n evaluate surroundings like any 36-year-old could do.

Honestly i gained nothing from all these. Duit minyak pun saya keluar sendiri tau.. I juz do it because they need help. They are my close and trusted friends. Kot orang lain yang mintak tolong, silap-silap phonecall pun saya x angkat.

Previously, the gang changed their team every year. I guessed after the horrible incident, I would be eliminated. But then, I keep receiving text message from the gang from time to time at the 11th hour.

This morning at 4.56a.m.
"bertolak 7.30pg. tpt biasa, CC MSSD, Proton City".

Glad I had prepared the worksheets for students beforehand. Juz need to write few instructions.

I could be cranky n fussy n annoying when told something last minutes. I was told by Zana, at one time dalam satu miting (I wasn't there) someone suggested something. The chairman told that particular someone to be specific as he put it, and Zana relate to me later, "Dengan Norizan tak boleh cuma cakap macam tu. Dengan dia kena detail dan spesifik".

"Am I like that?", I asked Zana. Feeling utterly hurt and confused.

"Ye lah... nanti awak start keluarkan bukti macam-macam". Zana memang jujur.

I never changed. Guess, I don't want to change. Unless u r a real friend.

So today.
I woke up super early. Spend super-extra-time choosing my outfit and missed my breakfast. The thing is, I wasn't prepared. I have nothing to wear since all my track-bottom and inner were in 12A. Rummaging Acho's wardrobe but could fine none. In the end I put on a black jeans which did not look like denim at all (amende saya cakap ni), a last year team blue t-shirt, an aqua headgear that I borrowed from Uda closet and pink-black sneakers. Of course I never left my worn out sling bag that I bought in Chiengmai, when was that? Two or three years ago.

Once arrived, the kids assembled at the mosque for some last minute briefing. As usual I stayed as far as I could. You see, at one time last year, I tried to join them n followed them wherever they go, thinking that I could be some help. Every time I did that, they asked me to go to eat.

Satu hari berapa kali nak makan beb?

After that I never try. That is why I never come for training sessions either.

Back to the tournament.
I joined the crowd under the silver marquee at the green field. Say hi to few people that I know (very very few). Settled the registration thingy (with the money from the gang's wallet) and checked the number cards.

Me being the very sebok one ok..
Thanks god, this time around for number 9 n 6 they have spelled in Bahasa. Sembilan puluh enam for 96 is most welcome than "rumah sudah siap pahat berbunyi".
Guess I have no reason to "be heard" today.

I did not bring any reading material because I thought The Coach would return The Camel Club which I accidently left during the camp in December.

"Kenapa x ingatkan?" He asked me smiling sweetly like we live next door and I should reminded him the day before because we meet up every day and talk daily too.

"Alaa.. kita lupa", I told him sweetly like we live next door and I should mention it to him the day before because we meet up every day and talk daily too.

"Tak apa, nanti kita jumpa lagi kat stadium kan?" he said sweetly like we were good friends and whenever we bumped into one another we would errr... talk?

"No hal. Kat stadium nanti ye, I lap u" I said sweetly like we were good friends and whenever we bumped into one another we would err... talk?

When in fact we r NOT.
Sebenarnya saya sedikit kecewa kerana x dapat buku itu hari ini, sebab dari pagi saya dah excited nak baca. I juz love David Baldacci's. Tapi xkanlah saya nak sentap dengan The Coach plak. Padahal saya rasa dia pun perasan betapa FAKER nya norizan adnan sebab selama ni duduk sebelah pun kitaorang x penah bertegur sapa.

Back to the tournament. One of the boys emerged the Champion his category. 4 of them were qualified for state level tournament at the end of this month.

"You make us proud!" I told each one of them. One of the gang stationed at the mosque and another across the road under the shady tree. Sudah jadi macam iklan talipon pulak because I had to entertain their queries throughout the tournament. Diorang nervous sebenarnya.. saya rasala.. sebab tu diorang duduk jauh-jauh.

"Juara pasukan macam mana? Nombor berapa?" the gang called again, I thought he already left.

"Ada ke? Ada ke keputusan tu? Nak kita tanya ke?" macam bodoh je soalan saya.

"Janganlah tanya, nanti orang kata apa pulak, kot-kotlah ada sesiapa cakap ngan hang" Gosh.. he gave a silly statement, when he knows besides them saya mana ada kawan lain yang saja-saja je nak cakap ngan saya pasal keputusan.

Then I proceed to the organizer counter, armed with my buku tigalima (never left home without it) and started copying anything I saw. Seriously, sangat kiasu. Glad the Manager, an Indian man in his late forties lend me a pen, and gave some good advice regarding our team performance.

Well, we secured 1st Runner Up only. I don't know how the gang felt about it. Not dare to ask.

After prize giving ceremony, there was a briefing by Technical Chairman. He was my classmates when I was in school circa 1990s.

Before went home, stopped at Agro Bank to withdraw some money for the team new spike. It is the donation from Kedai Koperasi. Barely enough though, but we are grateful. At least, better than nothing.

Had lunch at Kedai Yop. I had ikan bakar, sayur kacang panjang n nasi putih. Surprisingly I met one of the gang and the kids there. They had finished their lunch.

"weii smlm ptg KC turun padang n our friend" of course he used name, tapi takkanlah saya nak tulis nama betul pulak.

"really?" saya berhenti makan kejap, takut tercekik, air x sampai lagi.

"Dia cakapla dgn gaya dia la kan, jangan la suruh ko n aku lagi ikut the team sbb dia kata dia kesian dengan kita banyak kerja sangat" something in his face telling me he don't believe it.

Neither do I.

"Yewww... sangat berpura2, berlakon lebih" we laughed simultaneously. Oppss then saya nampak one of the kids staring at me with the lines adakah-aku-sedang-bermimpi spread across her face.

"Alamak I ngumpat plak yang, nanti masuk neraka" I said sheepishly to her.

Pas tu we talked about something else yang x ada langsung unsur2 mengata. Betul...

Now peeps, that is why YM, IM and chatting r invented. No audience. Talk freely.

Entahla KC. From what I heard from his/her previous colleagues, dia sangat sangat _________. (isi tempat kosong). All were done while maintaining candy-coated-smile to the victims (plural form) and keeping warm relationships (i.e gurau senda, lawak jenaka, gelak ketawa) in the public.

Let just say I did my homework.
Secondly, I am in no interest of being a politician, so any world class politicking act doesn't spark my interest whatsoever.
Thirdly, I gained nothing in term of apa2saja la except the pleasure of helping good friends.

Last year, we only had RM50 for the whole year service. RM50 for a year. No mileage claim, no nothing.

"weiii ko nak duit minyak ker?" asked one of the gang. Took out his wallet bila saya cakap saya betul2 xder duit at one time.

I was totally broke. I don't even have baju raya.

"Duit ko eh?" I knew the answer, tapi saya tanya jugak.

"Habis tu.. " he replied ngan muka ketat gak.

Oh KC.
Feel free to cantas me. I loose nothing because we could still be friends anyway. After all we r not the type of chilling out together, go to movie r karaoke r maybe pilgrimage the eatery place whenever we r outstation.

Giler apa? They r happily married.

Anyway please find someone who is super rich and super generous so that she won't put a dent on the gang already dented pocket.




55 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think
I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try
to get the hang of it!

Stop by my web-site golf tees bulk sale

Anonymous said...

Hello to all, the contents present at this web site
are truly amazing for people experience, well,
keep up the good work fellows.

Feel free to surf to my weblog - aquarium supplies

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?


Also visit my web site: sushi bars in little rock ar

Anonymous said...

Your means of telling all in this article is really good, all be able to effortlessly be aware of it, Thanks a lot.


Stop by my blog post ... www.mtis.by

Anonymous said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's
a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit
more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
Fantastic work!

my web site Sorts Bar

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids.

I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter
and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally
off topic but I had to tell someone!

Check out my website - furnace repair heating

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.

my blog Las vegas golf

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!

Visit my blog - at home services

Anonymous said...

Iím not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road. Many thanks

My homepage :: gas furnace troubleshooting

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that,
great blog!

my web blog ... see short term housing

Anonymous said...

Your style is very unique in comparison to other folks I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this
blog.

my web page; fambartel.de

Anonymous said...

Hey there are using Wordpress for your site platform?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my
own. Do you require any coding expertise to make your own blog?
Any help would be really appreciated!

Here is my page - www.youtube.com

Anonymous said...

Hi just came upon your blog via Google after I typed in,
"Blogger: perfectly normal" or something similar (can't quite remember exactly). Anyways, I'm grateful I found it simply because your content is exactly what I'm looking for (writing a college paper) and I hope you don't
mind if I gather some information from here and I will of
course credit you as the reference. Thank you so much.


Check out my homepage; Arlington electric furnace repair

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any
trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked
and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no backup.
Do you have any methods to protect against hackers?


My website; summer fashion 2011

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?

My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up
losing many months of hard work due to no backup.
Do you have any methods to protect against hackers?


Feel free to surf to my webpage - summer fashion 2011
Also see my site > cheap gym bags toronto

Anonymous said...

Hey. I was considering adding a backlink back to your
website since both of our web sites are based mostly
around the same niche. Would you prefer I link to you using your site address: http://www.
blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=23996152&postID=8092696425391057275 or blog title:
Blogger: perfectly normal. Please let me know at your earliest convenience.
Thanks alot :)

Feel free to surf to my weblog - gymnastics clothes for girls

Anonymous said...

Appreciating the dedication you put into your blog and detailed information you present.
It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed information.
Excellent read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.



Here is my site; orlando fashion square mall

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this blog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later on and see if
the problem still exists.

Also visit my web blog winged scapula causes

Anonymous said...

Remarkable things here. I'm very glad to look your post. Thank you a lot and I am looking ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

Here is my page :: left lung pain

Anonymous said...

Would you mind if I quote a small number of your blogposts as long as I
provide credit and sources returning to your blog: http:
//www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=23996152&postID=8092696425391057275.
I am going to aslo be certain to give you the appropriate anchor-text
hyperlink using your blog title: Blogger: perfectly
normal. Please make sure to let me know if this is acceptable with you.
Thanks!

Here is my blog women's activewear sets

Anonymous said...

Hi! I hope you do not mind but I decided to post your site:
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=23996152&postID=8092696425391057275 to my
online directory website. I used, "Blogger: perfectly normal" as your blog
title. I hope this is okay with you. In the event that you'd like me to change the title or perhaps remove it completely, e-mail me at zack-pham@aol.com. Many thanks.

Also visit my site ... studio shoes with heels
My website: studio shoes with heels

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?


my blog post: callaway golf shoes spikes

Anonymous said...

Hey there would you mind letting me know which web host you're working with? I've loaded your
blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this
blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a honest price?
Kudos, I appreciate it!

Here is my web site - http://www.theieee.gr/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=40773&Itemid=0&lang=el

Anonymous said...

Hey! My name is Cecil and I personally just desired to say your website
is awesome! It's amusing due to the fact I use to have a site that nearly had an identical url: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=23996152&postID=8092696425391057275 mine was only a few characters different. In any case, I am a big admirer of your blog website and if you ever would like a guest post please make sure to email me personally at: nicolefender@gmail.com. I absolutely adore writing!

Take a look at my website :: silicon chip inside her head switched to overload

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm
a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a
paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely confused .. Any ideas? Kudos!

Visit my webpage - custom golf carts the villages florida

Anonymous said...

naturally like your web site however you need to test the
spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems
and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I'll surely come back again.

Here is my homepage: Golf Schools Las Vegas

Anonymous said...

Amazing things here. I am very glad to peer your post.
Thank you so much and I am taking a look forward to contact you.
Will you please drop me a e-mail?

my blog post ... Commercial Led Lighting

Anonymous said...

I used to be suggested this blog by means
of my cousin. I'm not positive whether or not this put up is written by way of him as nobody else know such specific about my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thank you!

my web site: back sprain vs herniated disc

Anonymous said...

I got this web site from my friend who shared with me
about this website and now this time I am browsing this site and reading very informative articles or reviews at this time.



My homepage: golf instruction video reviews

Anonymous said...

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so
she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.

I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it
with someone!

Also visit my homepage - greenlee circuit breaker tracer

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if
you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

My blog: bsh home appliances california

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it
seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste
your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something informative to read?


Look at my site; sharp kidney pain when breathing

Anonymous said...

excellent publish, very informative. I'm wondering why the other experts of this sector don't understand this.
You should proceed your writing. I am confident, you've a huge readers' base already!


Feel free to surf to my blog ... St Cloud Wedding Flowers

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I discovered your weblog the usage of msn.
That is a really neatly written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I will certainly comeback.

Stop by my homepage - physical therapist schools in florida

Anonymous said...

I know this site provides quality depending articles or reviews and additional
material, is there any other site which presents such data in
quality?

Check out my web blog ... Orlando Sushi

Anonymous said...

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for
this site? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues
with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

my web blog :: web md website physician

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective.
A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appeal. I must say that you've done a superb job with this.
Additionally, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Chrome.
Outstanding Blog!

Feel free to surf to my web page - www.yelp.com

Anonymous said...

Hello, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your website in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has
some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
Other then that, great blog!

Here is my weblog :: physical therapy jobs in new york

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I like your website!

My site :: throat pain remedy

Anonymous said...

If you want to obtain a good deal from this paragraph then you have to
apply such strategies to your won web site.

Also visit my website ... junior golf lessons durham region

Anonymous said...

What's up, its good post regarding media print, we all be aware of media is a impressive source of information.

My blog - relax the back wedge

Anonymous said...

Asking questions are actually pleasant thing if you are not understanding anything completely, but this article presents nice
understanding even.

Feel free to visit my webpage; physical therapist salary in california

Anonymous said...

This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!
! Finally I have found something that helped me. Many thanks!



Also visit my webpage: Chiropractor

Anonymous said...

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail.

I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

Look at my web page: mobile computing

Anonymous said...

You should take part in a contest for one of the finest sites on the web.
I am going to recommend this website!

Also visit my website: charlie appliance repair sierra vista az

Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each
time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
Thanks!

My webpage - texas mortgage lenders

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing
a blog post or vice-versa? My website discusses a lot of the same
subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me
an email. I look forward to hearing from you!
Superb blog by the way!

Feel free to visit my web site ... turner appliance repair kansas city

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This post could not be written much better!
Looking at this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
He always kept talking about this. I am going to send this article to him.
Pretty sure he'll have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

Here is my weblog hhgregg kitchen appliances cat refrigerators

Anonymous said...

Surfing around delicious.com I noticed your website book-marked
as: Blogger: perfectly normal. Now I am assuming you book-marked it yourself and wanted to ask if social bookmarking gets you a large amount of visitors?
I've been considering doing some book-marking for a few of my websites but wasn't sure if it would generate any positive results.
Appreciate it.

My website ... soup.io

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!

Also visit my page http://usa.koalatrends.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey there this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is my webpage: http://www.cityfos.com/Florida-Spine-and-Rehab-Center-14458821.profile.htm

Anonymous said...

Just wish to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is simply excellent and i could
assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.

Feel free to surf to my website; personal injury attorney

Anonymous said...

Hi there Dear, are you actually visiting this website on a regular basis,
if so afterward you will absolutely take nice knowledge.

Feel free to surf to my weblog :: rhomboid pain after rotator cuff repair

Anonymous said...

Hello! This is the second time visiting now and I personally just wanted to say I
truley get pleasure from reading through your blog.
I decided to bookmark it at stumbleupon.com with the title:
Blogger: perfectly normal and your Website
address: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=23996152&postID=8092696425391057275.
I hope this is ok with you, I'm making an attempt to give your excellent blog a bit more publicity. Be back soon.

Here is my web page ... appliance repairs

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your
post's to be exactly I'm looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write content for you?
I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome website!

My blog - emergency appliance repairs