Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah

Dah tengok?
I did. 2 nights ago. Alone@12A.
Prior to that, thanks to Youtube I watched the making of Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah. Hey! I didn't know that Rombongan Cik Kiah ke Sukan Komanwel was Mamat Khalid drama. It was one of my favourites. I remembered watching the re-runs with my housemates in my uni years. We kind of glued to the tele. Most have watched the first screening. It was crazy! Absolutely entertaining. A must watch drama, that's why yang tak pernah2 tengok drama Melayu kat TV pun terjebak sama.

Back to Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah.
Since Baby have told me the story, and I watched it alone, and Usop Wilcha is kinda cliche (in the sense that I already knew his characteristics due to his instant stardom) so it lacked the uumph. Maybe I should watch it again with Adnan's Clan. It would be totally different, afterall all my nieces and nephews know the script by heart (xder keje budak2 ni menghafal).

Anyway, I like the ending though. For an untrained eyes like me, I sincerely think that it was brilliant. My favourite author who wrote Twist in tales pun belum tentu dapat buat ending yang macam tu. I m talking about the scene between Awie and Che'Nen. I might repeat the movie to see if there's any foreshadow that Che Nen is dead. Alas, it was already 2.00a.m when I finished, I don't have the heart to delay my bedtime any longer.

I like the Bomoh Siam encouraging words, "kot kita ingat kat dia, dia mari la" sort of like that la..

I guess it apply in my workplace situation. For 10 years it was peaceful, until last week. Part of me wanted to believe what people are saying, the better part only believed in facts. Why now? Why not the last 10 years?

Today, KC said something like bersihkan hati, jangan ada dendam dan permusuhan and bla bla.
Make me puke man!

I prefer Pak Jabit's lines anyway.

2 comments:

zino said...

ramai yg bercerita tapi pakngah tak pernah tengok lagi hehe

Kengkawan said...

tengokla pakngah.. tp jangan tengok sensorang nanti x best nak ketawa sensorang heheh