Saturday, June 04, 2011

Taking for granted?

Ermm.. Uhuh.. Well...
I don't know about others.
But for me it is very very important to be appreciated.

Nothing much.
A simple "thanks" will do the trick.

This particular person called me months ago, seeking help for something which is I really don't mind. Seriously I don't mind helping this particular person out.
After spending ALL my free time "doing' it. I handed it safely, on May 13, 2011.

Yesterday, this particular person called again.
"Could you do me a favour?"
You bet. I turned down.

As far as I am concerned.
There was no thanks, muttered or exchanged.
No calls or text message to say he/she got the 'things' that I have done for him/her.

Let me put it straight.
A simple thanks, would be more than enough.

Mesti masa kecik2 mak dia lupa nak ajar.
*sigh*

2 comments:

Kak Rose said...

typical malaysian... nak ucap terima kasih pun susah! sllu sangat jumpa orang yg cam ni...

Kengkawan said...

ntah apa2 kan kak..