Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Unusual!

Budak A : teacher.. please pay RM10 for _____(fill in the blank)
Me : (scanning the name list and the heading) is that for ______ (fill in the blank)
Budak A: Ha'a compulsory. RM10 each.
Me: I thought it was supposed to be donations hahhahhaa... count me out.
Budak A: Oooo tomorrow eh?
Me: Not tomorrow, not the next day. Not any foreseeable future. Have u seen me been this kedekut before?
Budak A: Never.
Me : If u need money for lunch, I'll be more than willing to treat you anyway. Hahhaha. Have a gud day yang..

Prior to that, I've asked a good friend who is famous for volunteering herself buying gift whenever colleague got transfer. Sometimes we don't even aware of, the farewell feast, but this particular person will never let us down. We chipped in later.

Satu pagi waktu makan kuih.
Me : Kalau beli hadiah, tell me how much eh? Kongsi tau, I'll pay.
Dia: Tak beli.

Well.. what can I say.
Maybe this quote sum it best.

Oscar Wilde Quotes
He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.

No comments: