Thursday, September 08, 2011

Raya!

On the last day of Ramadhan we visited our late dad's grave. Feelings? don't ask!
I missed him even more.

For the first time ever I slept at 12A on raya night, opened all the windows after Subuh prayer.
Ever since I have 12A, it is my dream to spend Raya night in my cribs. The feelings is out-of-this-world. I make Nasi Mandhi and roasted chicken to bring at #18.

When I reached #18, except for Anjang and Naufal, the rest were at the mosque, performing their Sembahyang Sunat Aidilfitri. I took longer than before because this year, after sunat prayer, the Mosque committee organised a feast.

Now it answered our qualms(?) where does the RM10k allocations for Ramadhan gone.

None of the kids came to my house on the first raya, much to my dismay.

"Penuhla, halaman penuh kereta, tepi jalan pun tak boleh parking, penuh jugak" they complained.

All my uncles and aunts spend their first raya with us. So does their offsprings and spouses. It makes the lawn and a bit crowded.

"Tapi beb.. rumah I saaaangatttttttttt besar. Muat tau tak, kalau takat awak datang satu kelas pun", normally I gave this standard answer.

Which is, not so true.
Selamat Hari Raya kengkawan.
Hope you have a splendid one.

No comments: