Sunday, May 20, 2012

Masih mengharap...

Haven't attend Sunday class for the past ehemm... lama kot..
First was accompanying the kids in Ipoh, the week after I wasnt feeling well, then took anak2 sedara to Pesta Buku and last week, celebrating Mother's Day.

I wont be missed, that's for sure.

Woke up super early and thinking about the unthinkable again..
(sighh.. dah sewel kot)

Arrived at the mosque super early too (than usual)
Left my handphones at home:)

The class was fun.
There's something disturbed me so much.

The makcik beside me asked if this class was the last. Another makcik behind us said, the last class would be next week.
Meaning - the departure is nearer..
And I haven't invited pun...

People said, kalau kita nak sangat-sangat kita akan dapat.
Kalau x dapat, means ada banyak dosa kita yang belum terampun..
Errmmm...
Sangat tertekan...

2 comments:

zarra zorro said...

"People said, kalau kita nak sangat-sangat kita akan dapat.
Kalau x dapat, means ada banyak dosa kita yang belum terampun.."(ayat ni paling sye suka!!hehe)

Kengkawan said...

i pun... hahahha