Monday, May 14, 2012

straight-laced vs poker face

Macam x sesuai je.
That's because satu hari dia tegur pasal attire.. ok tegur many-many other things which she found a bit errrr... improper to her likings but she forgets Allah boleh je terbalik kan hati dia dan later dia pulak buat perkara yang sama.
Why is that with u people? Can't you respect other's choice?

Dulu-dulu I was extremely annoyed with her ramblings, tapi after sometimes I began to kind of adopted a new defensive skills--> keeping my poker face.

This morning had to see her over something.
She irritated over something, as usual.
I keep on my poker face.
She stares, me too.
Unflinching.

Who wins?
You might ask.
Of course not Norizan Adnan.

Maybe Lady Gaga kot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly do confidence all the aspects you’ve provided in your submit.
These are quite persuading which enables it to certainly deliver the results.

However, this content are very quick for newbies. Could anyone
please stretch these folks a little via up coming time frame?
Basically write-up.
Here is my blog post :: Genital Wart Cure