Sunday, October 07, 2012

pasca ungkit mengungkit

Nik , Along, Baby, Iman n Izlan coming home for weekend n we have a great time as usual.
despite the heat.
sangat panas skrg...


On something not so unusual, I was flabbergasted when a fren said he was answering a test.
me;dem*, then wat u r doing answering my wassap message?.
him: kalau tak jawab kang.. he he he.

Great.
I m glad he remembers. even though I do not know, how long it will last.


Tonite I read that Micheal Bolton concert wud b on October  20th..
I so love his husky voice. how I wish I could go.

dan sgt kecik hati when he said he dunno who Micheal Bolton is, n ble tanya, "u nak g ker?".
juz great. as usual,   I said NO.

tetiba tersangat berkecil hati..


sekian.

pic from google

2 comments:

cHeRyNa PiReS said...

serious michael bolton datang?
this month?
minat...cuz i know...i know..

Kengkawan said...

me too
ahahhahahaha