Thursday, May 08, 2014

Danish Irfan

I meant to blog about him, tapi abang dia selalu in d limelight. Tenggelam Irfan.

Irfan is the 17th of Adnan Clan's extension.
What a bless!

Currently, Irfan, his brother Ikram and parents are in #18 for a week.
It is quite 'something' when I heard he cried loudly last night.

I woke up from my slumber, thinking that his parents might be fast asleep.
But nope.
Yus cuddled him silently since Riena was in the bathroom.

No one shushheh him.
I did, because that was what I learnt from my other siblings.

But then rasanya Yus and Riena decided kot anak nangis diorang akan diam and just hugged them.
Maybe it works, I don't know.
Once Riena hold Irfan, automatically he stopped crying.

Wokehh..
Maybe it is a week late, but dearest Irfan if u read this posting years from now,
welcome to world baby boy.

What a bundle of joy u r, despite awak menangis dengan cemerlangnya malam tadi.
Mak Andak loves u. Eternally:)

No comments: