Friday, April 17, 2015

perlukah kau mencaras hari ke-2

"Ya Allah... sedapppnya ticer", Fiqa cakap bila saya cadang masak ehem2...
rahsiala kan..
 Tu our boss yang cadangkan, dia tengok kat Astro pukul 3 petang, katanya..

"I x penah makan ikan tu, memang sedap eh? " saya tanya balik...
"saya pun tak pernah.. tu punchline saya ticer", berani dia jawab cenggitu eh...

Yep.. we are having fun.

The not so "fun', when I talked to someone this morning. She nice, but I made a mental note not to mix around people who is bringing negativity. So to speak.

First thing in the morning, I contacted my junior yang sekarang jadi lecturer masak memasak katanya. He is willing to lend his expertise. Aminn...


I talked to the other friend n the old friend. As usual the other friend teased me mercilessly, but the old friend is such a doll...

Najwan, one of the students promised to send the fish to Fiqa's house.
"Napa x rumah ticer?" He asked..
Hehhhh ...

As for d 2nd teacher, well... My choice is Azuan.
Either him or no one. Sebabnya mudah je.. I dont want any excessive performance.
Minamalist, short n sweet.

Besides, I want the girls to have fun...
and use their Higher Order Thinking Skills a.k.a HOTS.

By having only ticer yang memang memasak tak boleh diharap ni, they definitely have to rack their brains!

Bukan takat HOTS je, memang they are 'hot' (on fire ) pun..

All the best girls hikkks

No comments: