Sunday, May 15, 2016

Ini ialah sejenis throwback Hari Guru.

Taken from 2006 Hari Guru Entry.
10 years later, I still think it was d best gift ever!


A packet of cocoa crunch

Until now, adiah yang paling tak dapat lupa was from Ai Lin and Lai San. I was a subtitute teacher in Convent Green Lane, Penang in 1999. They were Year Four students. 

I got many expensive presents from other students. Smer pun suka tapi I cant forget the way these two girls berdiri beside their desks and commented.. kaya lorrr.
I did not get them at that time... udahla tu depa ni asyik diskass in Hokkien plak .. mana nak paham...

Later when others went out for recess the two of them approached me... I still remember their words verbatim.. until now..
.. sangat menyentuh hati.. 

Ai Lin brought a packet of cocoa crunch for me... I guess that was meant for her lunch... Tak sampai hati nak ambik but then nak tolak lagi tak sampai hati especially when she said dia tak kaya mcam org lain... Sedih betulll...

That was the most delicious cocoa crunch I've ever had in my life!!!

3 comments:

ni-ah mohamad said...

akak throwback ke kupas bawang...hoho

Kengkawan said...

Hamboii.... Haha

Kengkawan said...

Hamboii.... Haha