Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The ReP came!

I've been trying to persuade people join d union, like...
Forever!

After d meeting 2 weeks ago, I arranged for a talk. It did not went well, when it was cancelled last minute.
Masyaallah...
Ok... Tenang norizan adnan

D talk was rescheduled.
It was... not good.
Saya makin tak faham. Sangat tak faham.
Eloklah saya simpan dalam hati, cuma kalau saya jadi Perdana Menteri, I would never repeat d same mistake. Embarrassment...

Today he came for consultation.
As a host, I just waited n showed him d room then came again 15 minutes before his allocated time is over.
Mokcik have to work for living katanya...

"You are very kind", dia cakap few times.
"Nope.", saya jawab pendek. Bab beramah mesra ni saya kurengggg...
But then, after 2 awfully embarrassing incidents, I will do anything to make his short visit a pleasant ones.
If it takes me to roll Red carpet, saya layankan je..

Malu kot...

Alhamdulillah, quite a few sign up for memberships.
Of course below target ( gilerrr mokcik target 25pax kot) but still..

At least we r moving somewhere.
At least when he reported to Mr President, Xderla bad report sangat...
Seteresss  mokcik...

No comments: