Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Pushing the limits

I wish I could do that. I mean, I used to do that, but the task I am handling at the moment require a peaceful state of my mind. So, Whenever I had my limit, I would stop. Or else I wont do justice to those who are matter. Whatever dat means.

I slept at 2 a.m. Woke up at 7. after Subuh prayer I hit on my task.
At 10a.m I couldnt take it anymore.

I stopped.
Took out 3 packets popia skin dan buat samosa. Dah lama saya tak buat kuih. Ermmm..
Sambil tengok Barbie's movie.

At 11, I had brekkie. Then sambung kerja.
I stopped at 12.30noon.
Checked messages n replied.  ThIs is part of my Ketua Derjah task too.

Tetiba dengar azan Zohor..
Alamakkkk...
I am supposed to send few parcels today.

But then, out of 4, baru satu saja parcelyang clear.
Ermmm.
Maybe I really need to push my limits.

Whatever dat means
😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨


No comments: