Thursday, February 23, 2017

Pics worth thousands words

These are Yarn's
I think he is talented

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing
I was supposed to be under Adik.
Asking him what should I do.. We were kind of.... discussing when Yarn was around and we begged for a pic together. hahahhaha
He wited untul we made faces baru dia amik gambo hahahah

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, outdoor
It was drizzling. I saw Mr Azizan holding the  bunga manggar pole. He asked if I want d GG to hold it. Of course. Jiha was nowhere to be seen. But she was in. Najwa was kind of awkward holding 2 poles. So I asked Uda to accompany her.
The boss complained he might be soaking wet, I lent him my blue Girl Scouts hat. Yarn came and gave the boss d cowboy hat, but he refused. Instead, he offered to take a pic with d cowboy hat..
See... we were looking at different angle when Yarn snapped this pic.

People see what they want to see.
I saw, love and support in Najwa's and Uda's faces.
It was drizzling, but because norizanadnan sangat mahu mempromosikan Girls Guides, both of them tetap tabah menerima dugaan..

hahaahhahahah


No comments: