Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Sibuk!!!

That is everyone's favourite excuse.

Hasil tak seberapa pun. Still dapat nombor corot. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Saya ingat saya sibuk kot minggu ni, until one event is cancelled n another one is postpone until further notice. Whatever๐Ÿ˜’

Then, I worked on another event.
Sibuk tak seberapa, tapi this is my first time. Banyak benda yang saya takuti.
I revised things many times, so in a way masa banyak habis kat planning sajalah..
Luckily Mr Shrul is a great officer-in-charge. He worked harder than me.

I got d feedback for d postpone event.
Bunyi macam nak cari scapegoat bila d event is delayed.  Be my guest๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Now they got d approval, came another excuse
I dont mind.
Tapi takder ke dalam kamus hidup derang to be humble n apologized?

If you r busy, dia tau tak orang lain pun ada banyak events to handle, meetings to attend n games to Play.

Sorry
 Mokcik is busy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚




No comments: