Sunday, July 16, 2017

Takut

Haven't blog for sometimes. There r so many amazing experiences n wonderful people I met lately, but I did not have mojo to Puลฅ into writing.
๐Ÿ˜ข

I tried to avoid selfish lot who gave hundreds n one silly excuses. The least I want at d moment is to be surrounded by those people.

The event this coming weekend is a huge ones. I mean, I did say that with d events I organised last year too. Being a first timer, I m so scared.

One thing I learnt from previous experiences is, let them ( the selfish lot) sing. Smiled n do not say a word.

weak man
REVENGE
Strong man
FORGIVE
Intelligent man
IGNORE 

On something unrelated,  I wonder, tidakkah penghantar text messages berasa malu?

Mereka memberi sebab kenapa tak boleh hadir. Lame!

I replied with smiley emoticon.

Previously, there is someone who gave those silly excuses. I didnt buy it. But I do see boss dia n Errr talk๐Ÿ˜‚
I dunno what happen next. Things get better.

Second, katanya boss tak approved.
I met up d boss personally. I juz so fed up main wayang. I dont have much for that.

In both cases, d bosses were very accommodating. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚


Why do people prefer to Play with fire? By giving excuses, petik nama orang sana sini proved that you r so.....

(fill in the blank)

No comments: